Thursday, October 8, 2009

What's New?

I have completely neglected Honey B. Boutique blog...well this is what is new in my world!

Honey B. Boutique is in the early stages of being a real, actual business. Ha, with tax ID number & all...actually Honey B. got her tax ID number back in July. We are also working on a new website where all of our products & treasures will be sold. We hope to have this done by the end of the month. Honey B. Boutique will also be offering the oh so fabulous Michael Miller fabrics - I am so very excited about this! We also be offering lots of new & wonderful things for your little honey bee.

I have also been very busy, preparing for my first ever show. This weekend Honey B. Boutique will debut in Odem, Texas at the 100th Year Jubilee Celebration. Can we say wow?! I have been sewing pretty much non-stop (other than to sleep, shower, & eat) this past week. And I often ask myself, what I am thinking?! Ha...hopefully all will go well this weekend.


Check out a few of our flower headbands. As soon as the website is up & running, I will announce it you...and the world! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment